Monday, January 5, 2009

It's Been A While. :]







Hello Everyone!

I have to be honest about this whole blogging thing. I was so very excited when my sister-n-law told me about blogger.com and I decided to try it out! Only... that was last month! :D I made on post and that was it... I was done. Blogging is hard to do for me... I worry about what to do... what to say... what NOT to say... etc. So I have decided to give it another try. Im going to make a goal to post at least 3 blogs this month~ Now for those of you who don't know... this is a lot for me. I wanted to blog so this way all of Andrew's family we don't talk to or even hardly see can be updated on all our shinanigans! So here I go.

This year has been a big one for Andrew and I... We got married, had a baby, moved a few times, had our first holidays as a family, our child has had a lot of firsts, (which mommy gets very... scratch that... OVERLY excited about!!!) and now, looking to buy a house! & with the new year, I know we have so much more to look forward to! Hailey's firsts everything else... Our firsts everything else! Its pretty exciting! Here I have posted a few pictures of Hailey and her firsts that I have been meaning to put up. Thanksgiving, Halloween, & Christmas. Enjoy! :D

3 comments:

  1. Hey I hope you get my invite to our blog. I just sent it. As for posting...I think that is GREAT! I LOVE LOVE the one of your little girl with the pumpkins!

    In my blog I try not to get too personal because it is the web and you never knows who can get a hold of what (also why mine is private) but it is all your preference. Some use it like a journal where they tell there deepest secrets etc. I am not that person!

    Either way, keep them coming! You baby is adorable and I love staying in touch and getting re-know cousins from CA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey is so CUTE! What great pictures....I like the one of her with the pumpkins, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystina, It was fun to hold Hailey at my mom's house when you and Lynne, Andrew and Matthew came by. She is so cute. Good luck and if you e-mail me at jlomenick@gmail.com I will send you an invite to our family blog as well. (Travis is my brother if you forgot!)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read... Post a cotton pickin' comment!