Saturday, January 17, 2009

8 Things About Me!

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment


8 Favorite TV shows
1. Hero's
2. Jon & Kate Plus 8
3. The Hills
4. What Not to Wear
5. A Baby Story
6. Bringing Home Chef
7. Bringing Home Baby
8. Extreme Makeover


8 Things I did yesterday
1. watched Ironman
2. played on the computer
3. visited a friends
4. played Uno
5. laundry
6. went shopping
7. spent the fay with the husband
8. ate at Carl's Jr.


8 Things I look forward to
1. Drew getting home from work at night
2. Playing my word game on Myspace
3. Hailey walking, talking, crawling, etc.
4. Getting a house
5. Seeing friends
6. Being with family
7. Having more kids
8. Having my own garden/yard


8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Red Robin
2. Red Lobster
3. Cuca's
4. Denny's
5. Pineapple Joe's
6. Chik-fil-a
7. Rosa Maria's
8. In n Out


8 Things on my wish-list
1. A house
2. Another baby at the moment
3. A newer car
4. Never needing to go to work
5. for Andrew to get his dream job!
6. Go to the musical WICKED many many more times... I LOVE IT! (I have to agree with this one!!! I loved it too!!!!)
7. Toys (quads, wave runners, boat, etc.)
8. Many vacations a year

8 People I Tag
1. Gina

Lol. Everyone else has done it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read... Post a cotton pickin' comment!