Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Happy Life! :)





I just typed a whole paragraph on who and what in my life makes me happy. Being who I am, I naturally have to type a long essay of a million reasons. That's just what we women do... make things looong and difficult. ;) -we still need to stick together ladies!!! :D

I figured instead of a long paragraph on who and what makes me happy, I should try to list them, short, sweet, and to the point! (kinda like my prayers -I tend to get shy. Hey! Don't judge me... I believe we all do! :D)

So here it goes.
The things that make me happy in life:

-My Husband & all that he does. (I know he tries so hard for me.)
-My Daughter & her cutest laughs and smiles. (She always makes my day an even better one.)
-My Family & all the support and encouragement they give. (For without them, I wouldn't be here today.)
-My Friends & all of our secrets. (They are the best people to vent to.)
-Love &... (No discussion needed.)
-Showers & the soap that comes with them. (Otherwise I'm not too sure about people liking a smelly person.)
-Ice Cream. (It screams eat me in the Summer!)
-Food & all the joys and calories they bring!. (Bring em' on!)
-Laughing & all the stupid things that make me laugh. (without laughter, we'd all be dead.)



We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.
-Anne Frank


You can never get enough of what you don't need to make you happy.
-Eric Hoffer


Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open.
-John Barrymore


Many people have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.
-Helen Keller

2 comments:

  1. Very cute post! Hailee in her carseat is such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list. It made me happy too. Although I would add... homemade bread, snuggling in bed on a rainy night, flip flops all year round, and all the spiritual uplifting things that keep me going everyday. Life is good. Hmmm...I didn't know you were so baby hungry already:-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read... Post a cotton pickin' comment!