Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some Fun in the Sun,,, And a Few Other Random Things

To start this blog out.. Hailey had a nice 4 day slumber party with her friends Ethan and Mady. She was so excited to get to sleep on the floor! (Although she never really slept on the floor, I ended up having to stick her in her crib every night bc her and Ethan were up running around too much!) We watched our friends kids for a few days so they could have their weekend to themselves to get home/church projects done.


She even got to break a few rules. :]


Here is Ethan and Mady on their last day with us.


She wasn't quite ready for them to leave on Saturday, she asked for help getting into Mady's high chair on the floor in the doorway and when we told her no she took it upon herself to squeeze right in there!


After the kids left we went with Josh and Gina and his niece and her daughter to Oak Glen to walk around and kill our day. It was fun walking to all the stores and see what there was to look at.
Here's the girls wearing Daniel Boon hats! (My husband is a hat freak and wore it around the store so the girls thought they should join... it was cute!)


Hailey and I sitting on the bench taking pictures right after a goat had gotten loose and tried head butting her bc she decided to chase it down... and then she ate it down these dirty wooden steps so her forehead had a huge brown/red circle in the middle of it along with a nice dirty scrape on her cheek. Lol. She fell when no one was looking but she didn't cry or anything for anyone to worry too much. (I think she was more worried about her snacks that she was trying to pick up!)









Can someone please explain to me why she had to come out with stick straight hair that makes her look like a crack head at times instead of some beautiful curls like mommy!?!?! :] I mean, honestly, doesn't she look like a blond hair, blue eyed Asian to you!!!!??? I guess I should just be greatful for what I get. :D


And last but not least... Hailey and her best friend... Yes... She already has one.. Heather and I agree that its a total love hate relationship, Ella decided to finally by force stay in the freezing pool that we tried warming up with hot bath water.


Definitely her Mother's child... Tanning.. with bathing suit of course, how else sicko!?!? But yet somehow still incredibly white! I don't get it! Thinking about doing a spray on tan for me and Hailey! Hey! Don't judge me! The Moms on Toddler's and Tiara's do it all the time! Whats one time gonna hurt!?!? Haha. JK.


My little lady soaking up the sun.

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute....Looks like some fun times. My girls are all cursed with stick straight hair, too! Must be in the genes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! It's in the genes!! Kayleigh got the stick straight hair, just like me!! As for the whiteness, I think that may be genes, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cute girl! I was looking at who follows my blog and it listed you and then I found yours!!! Yea!! I miss you! Actually I was just thinking about Hailey today or yesterday. Somebody said "baby" and it reminded me of the cute way Hailey said it. :( oh sad. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read... Post a cotton pickin' comment!