Monday, April 19, 2010

Disneyland!

So Drew and I took Hailey to Disneyland for the first time last month and she HATED it! Lol... ever hear that before? It would be my child to hate the infamous D-Land! We took very few pictures that we haven't received from my friends camera yet (since we broke our camera a while back). So sadly no pictures of the first trip. But... I did take Hailey by myself this past Thursday since it was my cousin's birthday and we have season passes... And this time she loved it... Firstly, she didn't want to get off of the tea cups.. She cried hysterically as we pulled her away from the exit gate, so sad. :( And since we are expecting there are some rides I wasn't able to go on. So while my cousins went on those rides I decided to take Hailey on the Winni the Poo ride... Lets just say we went on it a few times bc all she kept saying for the rest of the day was "I want Poo!" I was a little sad bc we stood in line for 15 minutes to take a picture with Poo Bear and he decided he needed a break three people ahead of me... So we settled for second best and took pictures with Tigger and Eeyore. Whom... both... she was terribly scared of. Lol. So we decided to wait for Poo to come out so she could at least see him from a distance... Talk about a BIG mistake! Lol. I stood there patiently as Hailey blew kisses and yelled "Hi Poo!!" from about 5 feet away loving every bit of her new found love! The problem was getting her away from the pant-less bear! She was kicking and screaming all the way to the food stand where it took a pickle to get her to be quiet! Lol. All in all it was so much fun... I believe she had a nightmare on the way home in the car bc she had such a sad face during her sleep for quiet a while. One of the rides might have been a little much for her (Im thinking Alice and Wonderland or Sleeping Beauty). But here are some pictures of Hailey's second trip to Disneyland! Enjoy!






It took alot of workers screaming her name and waving and snapping to get her to even come close to looking towards the camera! Lol.



She wouldn't touch these things even if her life depended on it! Lol.


She thought she was just so cool for getting to control how high and low Dumbo went... Went we would drop or raise quickly she'd say, "weeeeee!" It was so stinkin cute!

Before the Dumbo ride she kept pointing at the waterfall next to the entrance and screaming, "WATER!" Haha.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on expecting again! I hadn't heard! We have yet to take our kids to Disney. We wanted to this past Christmas but I am pregnant too and so we opted not to pay for me to walk around! ;) Maybe next Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay glad she liked it the second time at least! I'm so excited we're taking the kids next thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read... Post a cotton pickin' comment!