Sunday, February 22, 2009

Salior-ette?




So my Mother-in-Law had the cutest idea for her 8 boys. She took pictures of each of them in a sailor outfit when they were babies. She now has a Sailor outfit she bought for the grandchildren that are girls so they can have a picture in a sailor outfit to compare to their dads! I think its the cutest idea every. I would love to find something I like and am interested in to start with all of my children but I have no clue what! Riley (the first grandchild-now 15 months old)took the cutest pictures in the sailor-ette outfit when she was about 5 or 6 months old (now Haileys age). Yesterday Andrew decided to help me take some of Hailey in the cute sailor-ette outfit and they turned out awesome! :D Im so proud to have a cute daughter and niece of course! And thanks to a great Oma now they have a picture in an adorable salior-ette outfit!!! :]

5 comments:

  1. Hey I remember seeing pics of the boys in sailor outfits! Fun! Hailey looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SOO cute. I love the last one! She sure is a happy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that Aunt Lynne just loves the sailor look. That is fun to see the granddaughters in the outfit. She looks so much like Drew. What a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! She looks so much like a Fisher in these pictures! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh she is so cute! I love the outfit, and how she can compare with dad when she gets older. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read... Post a cotton pickin' comment!