Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hailey's 1st Valentines!!! :]





It was Haileys first Valentines Day and she just looked so cute. I took her grocery shopping with me and she was sitting up in the cart and everybody just loved the little Valentines baby!!! Haha... she was just so adorable! I took many many pictures and my sister in laws mother loves making holiday baskets and what not for Hailey and she put a little photo scrap book of 8 pages in the bucket she made so I can scrap her a little book of her first Valentines! She got her the cutest outfit for Valentines day! Im so excited to finally get started on it! Happy Valentines Day to all!! :D

6 comments:

  1. i love how happy she is lately! she is the cutest!!! good job taking and actually printing out so many pictures of her, i need to be more like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is so cute! I love her smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so adorable in that outfit! And so very happy! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute!!! Isn't it so fun being Mommy to such a darling baby?

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read... Post a cotton pickin' comment!