Friday, October 22, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Ok so Halloween is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I love cute funny Halloween. Im not very big on scary things because I scare just way to easily! But the cute pumpkins and witches and cats and anything really fall looking is just so cute to me. If I could have it year round I would!

We went to the Pumkin Patch this past Saturday and got to enjoy some time with a few friends and family.
Hailey and Easton in the Barrel.

Halloween Family Picture.

Our Little Pumpkin!

Uncle Adam helping Hailey feed the goats.

Hailey jumping like crazy! (im sure this was cooler than jumping on her bed. haha.)

Raaar!

Mommy, Hailey, and Easton.

Someone thought I was smuggling a pumpkin out of there! Lol. :D Dad helping Hailey down the big bail of hay.




Okay so this is what the boys (Andrew, Adam, and their friend Tyler) enjoyed most! The big balls! They were dead tired after going in these! Tyler in this video gets stuck upside down! The guys said they were really fun but tiring!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE fall, the pumpkin patch and Halloween! Those pictures are cute and remind me that we still need to go to the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read... Post a cotton pickin' comment!