Monday, July 19, 2010

A Day at the Beach, Prego Update.

Hailey and I went to the beach Thursday with Asia, Drew, and Romney and met some of their friends out there so the boys could surf. It was VERY hot and a bit rocky, but Hailey and the kids still had fun.



Emily playing with Hailey in the water.





Asia and Romney.


Hailey peeing out of her swimmer... lol.


An ice cream to end our day.

Hailey and I got in the car and waited for Drew to load up his surf boards and by the time they were done Hailey was already passed out... I take it she had fun. :]

On another note.... We only have about 9 weeks left! We are so very excited! I have a doctors app tomorrow hopefully to discuss a birthday for this little man! I will post what happens tomorrow... and maaaaybe post another belly picture... Im not as into taking pictures of my belly this time around like last time... so i apologize in advance for this. :] But i will try to remember to take one to post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Don't just read... Post a cotton pickin' comment!