Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Is This the Only Thing She Does!?!?!

Lol. Just kidding! She doesn't get enough sleep actually. Yes, more pictures of Hailey sleepin. Enjoy. :]

So I walked into the living room one day with Hailey passed out on Dad like so... and I stepped into the kitchen to get a glass of water and...


... withing 20 seconds I walked into her like this! She was just so tired and I cant put my finger on why or what we did that day that caused her to fall asleep and actually feel comfortable sleeping in these positions. Lol.


And.... I just can't resist her passing out in Mommies bed. Kids just look too adorable sleeping. (This was after a day of swimming.)


And this is what she does EVERY Sunday when Dad is home and she gets to wake up to him! They play in the covers while Mom tries to catch every minute of sleep.. which usually doesn't work because she loves poking my eyeballs and calling my name to get me to wake up and play. :]


Just showin off the new dew!!! (And not Mountain Dew either...)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE sleeping baby pictures! They are the best! Cute hair! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read... Post a cotton pickin' comment!